Hi All, After lot of browsing, surfing and googling I have found the way to create the online recharge website.
Here are the steps,
1. First you need to contact any of the mobile recharge API service provider, I recommend jolo.in they are good with price and customer service. But we have to pay them only via online bank transfer or direct bank deposit.
2. Jolo.in provides the main business part source code in php, you can directly integrate with your site. If you plan to launch your site in java or any others then probably you need write the code.
3. You need to have a database which must stores the transaction details such as (transaction id, amount of recharge, mobile number, user info, date and time of recharge, recharge status).
4. You need to design one page which gets all the details from user such as (mobile number, recharge amount and the recharge operator) and all the above details will be processed with our main business part code and the result will be stored in our database and you must design another page which is needed to show the status of the recharge. Meanwhile you need to send the same info to user mail id.
5. If you are planning to integrate payment gateway with your site then you probably wanted to register your company if you are planning to get ccavenue or payzippy (flipkart brand)