How can a student pass: funny, have a look!!
How can a student pass the exams?
Why student fails in exams…?
It’s not the fault of the student if he fails, because
the year ONLY
has 365′ days.
Typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays-52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and
difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep- 130 days GONE.
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing- (good for health) means 15
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing
properly & swallowing)-means 30days.
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means
Days left 81.
7. Exam days- per year at least 35 days.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays) -40
Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness – at least 3 days.
10. Movies and functions – at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday.
How can you study on that day??????
Balance = 0
“How can a student pass ?????”